Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Bear Claw for Dad


Pin It!

BearClaw1
Happy Birthday, Dad! I miss you like crazy today. I wish the rest of the world would have a chance to meet you. I wish my future family would get to know you. I wish I had more time to build an even deeper relationship with you. But for now, I guess we'll get by on the sweet memories we made while you were with us. 
BearClaw2
Dad, you and Mom always encouraged me to be my best and do everything I ever wanted. For your love and support, I'll be forever grateful. My next few recipes are for you, Dad. Because, just like you, I find joy as I make things for the people I love, thinking about how happy it will make them. I can see you now, rubbing your hands together with excitement as I describe whatever I've got baking away, with you practically purring as you take the first bite. 
Bear Claw
So, Dad. I miss you and I love you and I can never forget you.
And Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Molly's dad! Molly, you're the greatest. :)xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...